incorrect work of the button press system (2 bugs/suggestions in one thread)

social media victim

in the game this system currently works in such a way that after pressing a button it works with a certain timing, but buttons such as bebop's hook or pocket's cloak should work in such a way that they will fly out in the direction in which they were pressed, and not to the aiming point where they were after a certain timing

I reported this thing about 2-3 months ago, and one of the old testers told me “it used to work like that, but then it was removed because many people didn’t like it,” but in this case the question is - why not add some kind of setting that will this be regulated? this is a very important mechanic in my opinion and it shouldn't be like this

now about ability animations

i’ll take Pocket as an example - while pressing his 2nd and 3rd abilities (as would be more logical) he doesn’t need to do absolutely anything, that is, just wave his hand, he doesn’t weigh 500 kilograms to do it with difficulty and occupy himself with this action "a couple of seconds". as for me, pressing the cloak and satchel should be without animation since it ruins a lot of game moments and this shouldn't happen, if the hero is very similar to puck from Dota 2 - then you should have copied at least the logic of the animations

Back