I feel like I am crashing a lot more than other people

Fergus Bentley

Before yesterday's update, I was crashing 1-2 times per day (avg 5 games a day or so). Since the patch I have been crashing on average about 2 times a match.

I've experienced 3 distinct types of crash, listed from most to least common

1. Game closes itself
2. Computer bluescreens
3. Game freezes and I have to open task manager to close it

All the crashes since the patch have been #1 at least, which are the quickest to recover from. The thing is, I rarely see other players temporarily disconnecting from the match, making me feel like this isn't a universal problem.

My specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-11700K
GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 ELITE 12GB
Mem: Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 32GB
Board: GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS PRO AX

EDIT: I have updated graphics drivers, monitored PC temps (all fine), used windows memory diagnostic, lowered video settings... nothing is working. Last game I played match ID 18401518 I crashed three times and then bluescreened. I tried watching the game back in the replay viewer and lo and behold my PC bluescreened again (stop code memory management). Something is seriously incompatible between this game and a small percentage of the userbase's computers.

Last edited:
I have experienced similar issues to what you're describing. I get almost exclusively computer bluescreens that are then send into a restart.

Verify game files? I noticed that every patch the game becomes really unstable and crashes more frequently, then the succeeding minor patches seemingly fixes it.

Update: I have updated graphics drivers, monitored PC temps (all fine), used windows memory diagnostic, lowered video settings... nothing is working. Last game I played match ID 18401518 I crashed three times and then bluescreened. I tried watching the game back in the replay viewer and lo and behold my PC bluescreened again (stop code memory management). Something is seriously incompatible between this game and a small percentage of the userbase's computers.

Back