Hurricane pike and anchor item.

Titanium

An item from sort of like Hurricane pike from Dota 2 would be useful for backliners to buy to survive against close range heroes. An item that pushes an enemy back and also pushes you away from them. Could also be used on self or teammates to push them forward.

A counter item to it, would be an anchor-type item where the wielder is not affected by pushed or pull type effects, like goo punch. Can be pasive or activated to root yourself down so you cant be moved or pushed around.

that is already part of the stamina system and using slide and heavy punch for movement. while early brawly scatter gun heroes can bully the shit of long range ones. if you get a little space and get up to the skies what is a scatter gun going to do at its max range?

I dont want to see a talon with extra endurance, its own root and a fly also create even more distance.

and there's carpet fam. do you want a i dont want to lose button? and my poor lash don't give people ways to space mah boy.
Edit: anchor is kinda the idea of kinetic dive stamina refund and charged punch moving you that much. and i already dont have a problem if i play it right to consider enemy zoning and getting in and if i fail its on me i dont need to get a yamato 2 on every chracter right?

Back