Hero with micro-heavy companion unit

Penatron

I brainstormed a hero with a semi-permanent micro-heavy companion unit, like Lone Druid or Elder Titan. I came up with two versions depending on how the companion should be controlled. I'll refer to it as a ghost from now on to make visualizing it easier.
So without further ado, here is HERO WITH GHOST (or a demon idk) ORIGINAL CHARACTER, DO NOT STEAL UNLESS VALVE DEV

V1:
1: The ghost slowly moves from its current position (the hero when used for the first time) to the designated position. It is invulnerable and has a weak bullet resist lowering aura. Low cooldown (or charges?) to allow for frequent repositioning. Self cast to return the ghost to the hero.
2: An AoE heal around the hero, and an AoE nuke around the ghost. Damage done by the nuke increases the heal done.
3: The ghost travels from its current position to the target enemy hero to drag them down, applying a slow and silencing movement-based skills.
4: The ghost places a line AoE on the ground that last several seconds, its current position being the point of origin. Enemies within receive less healing and take damage over time.

V2:
1: The ghost is summoned at the designated position, and starts shooting at the closest enemy (prioritizing heroes). The ghost has health that regenerates while not summoned. Using the skill again unsummons the ghost. If it is killed, the skill's cooldown is increased significantly. Self cast to swap position with the ghost (probably as an upgrade).
2: An AoE nuke with knock back around both the hero and the ghost. The goal being to sandwich an enemy between the hero and the ghost to have one nuke knock them into the other.
3: The ghost travels forward and slashes through every enemy in its path, healing itself for a percentage of the damage done. If used while the ghost is already summoned, it instead travels toward the hero and additionally heals them as well.
4: The ghost travels from its current position (the hero if not summoned) to the target enemy hero to clasp their mouth shut, silencing them while dealing damage over time. It can be targeted by other enemy heroes and killed. Casting it again cancels the skill the free up the ghost for other skills.

Thanks for reading, remember to like share subscribe click the bell and pay me lifelong royalties when you put this in the game 😭

Back