Hero Training / Lane Training Crash

gp

After selecting Hero Training or Lane Training and any character, the game will crash just before the next screen loads. It considers it completed upon next boot. I am running Debian 12, if that matters. Let me know if this is some crash report / log somewhere that you need.

I am encountering the same crash on KDE neon 22.04 (with both Direct3D 11 and vulkan). Maybe using nvidia 535 drivers could have contributed to the issue.

Same crash here. Details below:
-Computer-
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2687W 0 @ 3.10GHz
Memory : 49261MB (5459MB used)
Machine Type : Desktop
Operating System : Linux Mint 21.3
-Display-
Resolution : 2560x1440 pixels
OpenGL Renderer : AMD Radeon RX Vega (vega10, LLVM 15.0.7, DRM 3.42, 5.15.0-118-generic)
X11 Vendor : The X.Org Foundation

I had this issue too, it was resolved by increasing the vm.max_map_count. This link explains how to modify the value better than I can:

After increasing the max memory mapped regions available I've finished the tutorial and played several matches without crashing. For reference, I'm on Linux Mint 21.3 running the 555 Nvidia drivers. Maybe you're hitting the same problem?

I had this issue too, it was resolved by increasing the vm.max_map_count. This link explains how to modify the value better than I can:

After increasing the max memory mapped regions available I've finished the tutorial and played several matches without crashing. For reference, I'm on Linux Mint 21.3 running the 555 Nvidia drivers. Maybe you're hitting the same problem?
I am also running Linux Mint 21.3 and this was a solution that worked for me.

Back