Hero Concept: Spotter (the otter!)

Swish

I'm just trying to get an otter into the world of Deadlock.

Spotter-Profile.png

Abilities:

Mystic Rock
Funnel your favorite rock into your slingshot to disarm and slow an enemy target for two seconds. If it headshots, the rock bounces back to Spotter it can be fired again.

Max Level: Bounces between all nearby enemies with a 33% chance of landing a headshot on each target (secondary headshots do not allow it to be fired immediately again).

Superstitious Slide
Dive on your back and be propelled by a jet stream, sliding three times as far as a normal slide.

Max Level: 100% bullet dodge for three seconds

Urchin Trail
Deploy a trail of urchins for the next few seconds that if stepped on cause the enemy to move slower, bleed, and alert Spotter’s team of their location for the next six seconds.

Max Level: Urchin duration is doubled.

Kelp Cuffs
Wraps a target in kelp and ties it to you, causing it to travel with you for the next four seconds. If an enemy the target is disarmed and silenced for the duration and receives additional bullet and spirit damage. If an ally, the target is disarmed and silenced, but receives a strong heal over time.

Max Level: On cast, grants a temporary extra charge of Superstitious Slide and Urchin Trail.

*Otter photo via https://www.mcgawgraphics.com/products/art-wolfe-sea-otter-alaska

Last edited:
Heyo! Can't say I support this given the AI art, as much as the concept is neat. Deadlock and other games are developed by real life artists, so it's inappropriate to use AI generated content.
Neat abilities, though!

Heyo! Can't say I support this given the AI art, as much as the concept is neat. Deadlock and other games are developed by real life artists, so it's inappropriate to use AI generated content.
Neat abilities, though!
Thank you for your note. I agree with you and have updated my post to remove AI art.

Bro are you serious? This is the most dog shit idea I have ever seen in my life. Please take this one back to the drawing board, idiot.

skill concepts are pretty neat, a bit too potent for my taste but I like the concept. I dont know if a cute otter would fit in the grimey, occult world of deadlock. Otters are primarily aquatic animals so I say, make'em a sewer otter, then they literally live in new york's underbelly

skill concepts are pretty neat, a bit too potent for my taste but I like the concept. I dont know if a cute otter would fit in the grimey, occult world of deadlock. Otters are primarily aquatic animals so I say, make'em a sewer otter, then they literally live in new york's underbelly
Love the sewer otter vibe!

Back