Haze Ult Game Freeze

mikef132044

Im using 4090 and this isnt a frame rate issue, it seems when there is a lot of utility going on at once, especially mid to late game during team fights, when I pop haze ult, the screen freezes immediately and audio glitches, the game is not unfrozen until I am dead, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Attachments

Same thing started happening to me after last major update. I'm using a 4070. The screen seems to freeze for the duration of the ult. Hard to tell though because I normally came back dead because it was late game an I couldn't see what was going on.

my game even crashes, also happened while playing wraith while spamming 1

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
I am having the same issue, just made a thread about it, but Ill add it to here too.

This started proceeding the 9/26, Mirage Update Patch. The game will unexpectedly freeze and crash when I use Haze's Bullet Dance Ult in certain situations. Specifically, I noticed this when performing the ULT in close proximity to Paradox's reflection wall, and also directly proceeding another character's ult, if you're within close proximity to them.

The game unexpectedly closes, and checking task manager, the memory usage on my computer spikes to 99%.

Already tried deleting the download cache and uninstall/reinstalling the game. As well as downloading the most up to date chipset and graphic card drivers.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D and RTX 4070 Super, 32GB of RAM

+1 happening all the time, 1-2-3 times in a single game, pretty insane and annoying for Haze main that I have to deal with this more than week, fix it already

Back