haze highlight

Cool! I like how there's a character in the game that can press a button and everyone dies. You have all the other characters that don't have a "Kill everyone around me regardless of build, items, abilities, or skill" button so it's just good balancing to have 1 character that does have that ability.

Cool! I like how there's a character in the game that can press a button and everyone dies. You have all the other characters that don't have a "Kill everyone around me regardless of build, items, abilities, or skill" button so it's just good balancing to have 1 character that does have that ability.

God forbid they roll back and just shoot haze

God forbid they roll back and just shoot haze
I know right! I love that it's reach is far enough that you can't roll out of it without a topped up full stamina bar and it kills so fast that there's almost no time to react to it. Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.

Enemy team had multiple stun options and used none of them, rofl. As much as this happening to me would be SO INFURIATING, you can't just stand there and shoot an ulting Haze and expect to ... live.

Hence why, any time we're doing mid in lategame, I buy Knockdown and stay at entrances. If I'm GT I can trap one entrance and stand outside the other, ALWAYS know where my enemies are. If I'm someone else, just keep staying on high platform front of back and watch out... If I'm Yamato, then no issue. Just ult and take it before they can, or even steal it for myself!

Enemy team had multiple stun options and used none of them, rofl. As much as this happening to me would be SO INFURIATING, you can't just stand there and shoot an ulting Haze and expect to ... live.
say that to my grey talon who somehow managed to survive an ulting haze once (because he had like 233% bullet lifesteal and 5.5 shots per second... i still don't know how i managed to live)

Hence why, any time we're doing mid in lategame, I buy Knockdown and stay at entrances. If I'm GT I can trap one entrance and stand outside the other, ALWAYS know where my enemies are. If I'm someone else, just keep staying on high platform front of back and watch out... If I'm Yamato, then no issue. Just ult and take it before they can, or even steal it for myself!
I always encourage my team to get out the SECOND the boss dies. Only one person needs to melee the crystal, standing around there with 6 people staring at it is a waste of time and leaves folks vulnerable, too.

I always encourage my team to get out the SECOND the boss dies. Only one person needs to melee the crystal, standing around there with 6 people staring at it is a waste of time and leaves folks vulnerable, too.
Only time I ever did a 6 person team, we had 4 on boss, 1 on lookout/defense, and 1 still at base checking lanes. Once boss died, two people left mid, one on left and right, checker stayed topside with a Knockdown, two stayed interior to melee and protect one another in case someone sneaks in low-front.

Worked well; caught the Wraith who had been trying to camp it twice that single game (knew that one forum post would curse us all)

As a Haze main I really hate bullet resistance and when people stun me while bullet dancing. ;)

Back