Game stutters

Game suddenly starts to stutter, no minute of game or heroes or whats goin on map matters. Last game (24348840) it started from 10 min mark. Yesterday it was from 30-40 minutes. I wat taking a 3 days break from this game and all was good before it, but now its just unplayble.
I changed render to stretch instead of FSR, updated drivers, my render is dx11. I even tried to change game languages from english to russian to ukrainian to match steam language but it didnt help. every time this start my console filled with this type of errors
Particles] WARNING: Particle system 'particles/abilities/gigawatt/storm_cloud_sparks_1.vpcf' was not precached correctly. Performing blocking load....[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (1920 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2472 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2406 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2430 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (1972 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2523 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2073 citadel_position_homing_projectile)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2519 citadel_position_homing_projectile)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2266 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2505 icepath_shard)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2444 icepath_shard)

[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2354 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2493 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2460 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2391 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2401 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2496 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2475 observer)[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2462 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2472 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2467 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2520 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2510 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2523 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2483 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2465 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2527 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2432 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2529 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2413 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2002 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2030 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2508 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2453 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2519 )[Client] CL: Forcing ExecuteQueuedOperations due to entity slot re-use (2344 )[Client] CL:

Cannot apply Ragdoll impulse, body part root_motion is not physicalized Cannot apply Ragdoll impulse, body part root is not physicalized
Whenever this happens a little red dot near server cpu appears, it was in 178% peak for last game.

Game is not unplayable, but at this point its better to play anything else than this

Also, after reloading game in same match and pressing Haze-ult my game got freezed and eated like 65% of all my RAM, whole pc was frozen at this point. Clearly issue with render thats not fixed for about several months

Back