Game not in Steam library

Scone

Hia, I got access to the playtesting this morning, accepted the email and etc. However the game isn't in my steam library. Anyone know why?

In your letter, there should be a link at the bottom that activates your game in the library. Ask the friend who gave you access which account he sent the invite to.

In your letter, there should be a link at the bottom that activates your game in the library. Ask the friend who gave you access which account he sent the invite to.

Yeah that was what I clicked (well copy and pasted since the link was broken), as far as I know it's on my main account according to them.

Yeah that was what I clicked (well copy and pasted since the link was broken), as far as I know it's on my main account according to them.
Your friend may have chosen the wrong account.
If you can't solve the problem, then try writing Yoshi

Friend only has access to the one account, not sure what's caused this unfortunately, but I will contact Yoshi.
Did you ever get a reply from Yoshi? I noticed that the () is empty in your email. Someone else had issues in the past due to their username having special characters.

1719505323822.png

Yeah, definitely did.
I noticed that the () is empty in your email.

Back