Game frame rate drops/ frame skips when discord open, only during playtest public matches

NMOTH

I have noticed a common pattern of the in game frame rate drops/ frame skips + objects not rendering properly ( like walker attack projectiles can be seen but walker goes in and out of render). But only during playtest hours during public matches and ONLY when discord is open.

I play other mobas and other games in general and this specific issue is only happening with this game. So I know my PC isn't the issue.
I usually have the following apps open/ running in background while playing any game: Chrome, Discord.
I went through and tested ending task of each app if different orders and combinations to see if it improves anything.
The issue only happens if discord is running. Doesn't matter if chrome is running ( which is surprising since chrome is known to be a resource hogger).

But when discord is open, just the app idle open not even using call or anything. There are rame rate drops/ frame skips + objects not rendering properly in matches during playtest hours .

I know this seem very specific, but I've been narrowing it down through trials cause it is very frustrating.

There are 2 semi related threads to this:

specifically the game crashing discord.
This seems like perhaps it is a memory location writing issue?

Back