Game fps drop and game is too graphics demanding

developers should optimize the game for all types of pc and computers for better performance and maintain inclusivity. Some times I fps drop is so hard when ever more abilities are used in battle and overall fps is very low while playing the game. My graphics card is gtx 1650

The problem might be your CPU. I upgraded my PC recently but for a time there i had a Nvidia 3060 (it arrived early) with a Intel i5-3470. Thats a 12 year old CPU.

Upgrading the GPU did nothing for my FPS until i started using Process Lasso. Its a program where you can set how many CPU cores any running program will utilize, and its priority. Give it a try, it worked great for me.

This game seems to be super demanding of the CPU, not GPU. I have an RTX 3060 + i5 10400f, running at 1080p lowest settings and render quality at 100%, my avg fps is 90 in lane, but it can drop to around 70 in teamfights. Yesterday I saw someone streaming on Twitch with a RTX 2060 and a Ryzen 7 5800x3d and his game was running at 220+ frames all the time, even in fights.

So yea, very CPU intensive.

Back