Game Crashed PC, then spawned me in East TP

AJVAUGHN

Upon being added to a game, my PC did a full restart, and when rejoining the game, i initially spawned in the prematch area even though the game had already begun. I was able to move freely so i jumped off the map, but instead of dying, was teleported into the East Teleporter and was stuck inside of it until the TP opened at 10:00 game time.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-22 202712.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-22 202712.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
I just experienced the exact same thing. Game crashed when I was joining a match and it spawned me on the pre-game rooftop when I rejoined. I jumped off the edge and I was then spawned in the east teleporter and couldn't get out until the ten minute mark.

I had to kill the entire Steam app from the command line to get it to load again.

Match ID: 17591276

1422450_791.jpg1422450_787.jpg

Same just happened to me. Game crashed upon loading in the pre-game lobby and upon reconnecting after the match started, I was on the roof of the lobby like above image. After jumping off roof into the skybox, the game froze and upon restarting I was spawned inside the TP. Friendly player said they could see me inside the elevator but could not interact with me. I tried to suicide and unstuck character but both did nothing. I waited until the 10 minute mark for the teleporters to open and was finally able to get out after the teleporter animation.

Match ID: 21278956

Back