Game Crash during game play.

con_nano

I have had issues since downloading the game with Deadlock crashing in the middle of the game. Sometimes, rebooting deadlock will have the application start up normally and I can rejoin the game. Sometimes, however, attempting to launch deadlock again cause an error to popup saying there is a game file missing or corrupted, and to verify integrity of game files through Steam. Attempting to verify game files will not work, as Steam will be stuck at zero percent progress while attempting to verify. This ultimately requires me to delete and re-download the application. I have also noticed that after an application crash, one of my firefox tabs has crashed as well in the background (although to be clear the crash was not caused by an alt-tab).

This bug is easily replicated as I only have to play a couple games before the application inevitably crashes.

I have also attached a screen shot of the error popup that displays when attempting to launch application after a crash.Screenshot 2024-09-22 024528.png

Back