Frozen Game State after Disconnect

corewarptsd7778

So my college recently got rid of all of its ethernet for some reason so the wifi is incredibly unreliable as a result and snaps in and out of existence and busier intervals in the day. During one of these disconnect sessions my game state was completely frozen while doing a push into the enemy base. Normally it would just kick me back to the title screen here and I could reconnect but for some reason I only had the option to abandon the match as if I was still playing. Additionally, all of the player/minion models around me were continually walking in place and I could hear all of the sound effects and voices just fine. I just could not move, purchase from the shop, or anything. Abilities the characters on my screen used would erupt from their player models for a second (I saw a bebop hook like this) and I could rotate the camera but not much else. Oddly the killfeed and chat log just kept going as well, adding up and cluttering the screen as you can see here. If this is a known bug I apologize but it felt major enough to report regardless.

Attachments

• temp2.PNG
    temp2.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • temp3.png
    temp3.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • temp1.png
    temp1.png
    739.5 KB · Views: 2
Back