FPS drops on decent PC

michal.wrona98

Massive FPS drops on RTX 4070Ti and i9 11900k. I'm getting usually 250-300 fps but FPS drops drastically to 80-90 FPS.
Anyone has a fix for it? Really hard to play the game. RTX 4070Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 32 GB RAM 4000 MHz DDR4 CL19 gskill, i9 11900k is on stock.

I experienced the same thing, - sometimes even when nothing is happening at the map, - e.g. 1 fight 2x2, rest are jungling and split-pushing, all players experience massive fps drop, which is very noticable, and is more severe than when there is a 6x6 fight in a normal setting.

I'll try to catch one of those games and then post a game-id here.

Game is not super optimized yet and the latest patch has caused FPS issues to some people.

If your problem is not new, you could try limiting you FPS to your monitor's refresh rate and using Process Lasso. You can do it on Windows, but Process Lasso is a quick option if you're like me and don't know how. Its a program that allows you to assign other programs to each or all CPU Cores and give it a Priority. Run the thing, open Deadlock, then assign "project8" (its how deadlock.exe is called) to all ur cores and put in "above normal priority".

My FPS also used to fluctuate a lot before doing that.

Back