Error indicating "not signed into steam or the Deadlock Network" when clearly signed in through steam

Kokoho

HI! I'm getting an error whenever I try to play any online feature of the game (including creating a party). The game always indicates that there's an error for signing in despite restarting my computer and network multiple times. I have no clue what I should do to fix this problem, please help.

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    179.4 KB · Views: 2
getting this annoying bug constantly every time I try to play this game and all I want to do is play.
I don't know exactly what to do to fix this in any way as I've heard people have done A LOT and still nothing fixed it, please help

my server is: EU
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 graphics

Image of the dumb message that comes up anytime I try play

Attachments

• 1724830166622.png
    1724830166622.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi, I keep getting an error whenever I try to play any function that isn't sandbox or watching other people play. Any time I try to create or join a party or play a normal game or vs bots it pops up with this error.

I'm on the EU server

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

deadlock cannot play.png

Same thing happening to me on the NA server, even after restarting router, PC, or Steam.
Tried reinstalling the game too and no change.

I have the same error, Server ASIA,
Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H
Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 6gb
16gb DDR4 memory
Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter

Attachments

• 1724937641299.png
    1724937641299.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
Heyo! I get this pretty consistently, almost toggling. When I go into the game and queue once, this appears, fully close and reopen the game and it works fine. Very strange! Also, restart or whatever the command is doesn't clear it, has to be close and reopen.

Locally to EU, playing some games on NA.

Ryzen 5 1600X,
GTX 1660 (driver 560.94),
wireless connection

Heyo! I get this pretty consistently, almost toggling. When I go into the game and queue once, this appears, fully close and reopen the game and it works fine. Very strange! Also, restart or whatever the command is doesn't clear it, has to be close and reopen.

Locally to EU, playing some games on NA.

Ryzen 5 1600X,
GTX 1660 (driver 560.94),
wireless connection
Restarting the game does not seem to work for me. Check this video out

Do others with this issue also have the issue in TF2 of sometimes queueing for a casual game and the queue self-cancels without warning or throwing an error? Linked?

Back