Double parry

Could be tied to the (semi-)recently-implemented input buffering system..? Or do you have any external mouse/keyboard-related software running, e.g. AHK, which might be affecting your inputs system-wide..?

I am pretty sure I had the issue before the buffering system. I dont use any micro software, I think what happens is if you hold down the parry button and you are successful in parrying it just resets, and parries instantly again

I don't think this is a bug. To avoid it, just press parry once and let go. Being able to multi parry is probably intended in case you get punched 3 separate times back to back.

I don't think this is a bug. To avoid it, just press parry once and let go. Being able to multi parry is probably intended in case you get punched 3 separate times back
I know how to avoid it but it can be hard to during fights, sometimes I legit take off my finger as soon as possible and am still stuck in the animation. Being able to multi parry is fine but make it so I have to press down on the button again, right now it registers while I am still holding the button from the previous parry

Back