Doppelganger

aesopcat

Tier 4 Spirit Power Item
+8 Spirit Power / +20% Weapon Damage

Creates an imperfect replica of your hero that copies all player inputs (movement and abilities) on a ~1 second delay that lasts for 12 seconds. The replica's outgoing damage is ~half of your own. The replica can be destroyed, and has ~half of your own max health. Abilities that require a hero target to cast (such as Wraith/Shiv 4) will still be cast, but only work if a valid target is currently in the space the replica is targeting (where you were targeting ~1 second ago).

The imprecision in mimic health/outgoing damage/delay time is because I am very bad at balancing and have no idea how over/underpowered these numbers would be if implemented exactly, lol. I was also thinking that the mimic's basic gunfire might target whatever unit your hero is currently attacking to make up for the fact that it would be highly inaccurate on any delay, but I kind of like the idea of having to "lead" your shots after you summon it for maximum damage output. You would have to adopt the mindset of a player on a very bad connection.

Back