Doc (Hero Concept)

LovesMuffins

I took inspiration from Doc Holliday for this one, but also any spaghetti western-type gunslinger too. I want people to think: hey, that guy shoots his gun pretty good. That's all he does dammit but he's good.

Doc/Gunslinger:

1. Collateral Damage:

For a duration, your attacks pierce the enemies and do additional damage.
Pierce Range: 6m
Duration: 6
Bonus Bullet Damage: 16
Pierce Amount: 40%
CD: 24

(This can help you push out waves and I also think it would be a pretty cool dynamic with ricochet and having bullets flying everywhere.)

2. Dance of the Slinger
Spins, dodges all attacks and spells for a duration. Your next shot following the dance has perfect accuracy and does not cost any ammo.
Spin duration: 1.2
CD: 16

3. Smokeshow
Takes a puff of his cigar at the cost of 1 stamina. Provides a heal and dispels
Heal amount: 100
CD: 16

4. Lucky Shot
Hones his skill as a gunslinger. Your attacks increase your luck. Each shot has a chance to do additional damage. Each shot also increases the chance of you doing additional damage. These stacks are applied to the individual you're shooting, not to Doc himself.
Base Chance: 15%
Chance per stack: 3%
Max Stacks: 10
Stack duration: 8
Extra Damage (crit): 50%

Upgrades:

1. Collateral Damage:
+20% pierce amount
+4 pierce meter
+16 bullet damage

2. Dance of the Slinger
+0.8 sec duration
+10 m/s for the duration
Item procs guaranteed for the next shot.

3. Smokeshow
+1 charges
In addition to the healing scaling based on spirit power, also scales based on weapon damage (0.5 WD per HP)
Grants 12% bullet and spirit resist for 9 seconds. This can stack but each usage grants 3% less resist (Max of 30% resist).

4. Lucky Shot
Every time you get lucky (crit) reduces your next reload time by 10% (Stacks up to 50%)
+25% damage (crit)
25% of the Bonus damage is given to the Doc as bullet shield.

He's a dude who does big damage but isn't super tanky himself. No lockdown or anything to really help the team so super reliant on hitting your shots and your team to help you hit your shots. Lemme know what you think as always

Back