DO NOT TRANSLATE THE CHARACTERS IN RUSSIAN

Same thing goes for french translation. I think it'll be generally be better to have all names be in English localization, I speak both french and english and whenever french mates try to tell me what characters they're playing or stuff like that I have to ask them a whole series of question to know which one it is. The only character that should be translated is Grey Talon and its only because his name is literally two English words instead of a proper name

Same thing goes for french translation. I think it'll be generally be better to have all names be in English localization, I speak both french and english and whenever french mates try to tell me what characters they're playing or stuff like that I have to ask them a whole series of question to know which one it is. The only character that should be translated is Grey Talon and its only because his name is literally two English words instead of a proper name
I agree and it's good that our language is not the only problem and they will think that they did it wrong. Although on the other hand, it's nice that they tried to come up with names in another language, but they didn't take into account that this spoils the game. I came across this situation when I was playing for Lash and in Russian his name is "Хлыст" what is being translated "Whip" when the teammate shouted LASH ULT and I didn't understand who he was talking to and started whining that he was dying because of me and he explained that I have a different language and addressed me by color. After that, we started playing well, it was funny and sad

Back