Discord link

basar.okur

I accidentally clicked the wrong button and lost my Discord link. Is there anyone who can help me get the link again?"

I lost my discord invite as well. My computer crashed right as I generated the link and relaunching the game did not let me see it. :(

Riight when i clicked discord button I couldnt even see the window and game loading screen come up. And can't get new link either

My computer crashed when I alt-tabed out of the game to go to copy the Discord invite, and now I can't get into the official Discord as it doesn't show a new invite to try again.

I lost mine as well. Was queueing for a match and match started just as I pressed the discord button. Now it tells me that I have already used my invite link.

In the same boat. Accepted the invite but when opened in my browser it provisioned a new discord user instead of using my existing one (wtf). Not a huge deal though

In the same boat. Accepted the invite but when opened in my browser it provisioned a new discord user instead of using my existing one (wtf). Not a huge deal though
This also happened to me, I thought I had messed something up. Down with the old school forum style though.

Back