Crashed when in party

cnnrox10

Hello!

I am getting a crash when I am in a party of 2 or more players, and after about 10 ish times I can say it is consistently

A: Within a ~3-5 minutes of joining the party
B: Only in a party, and never solo
C: Appears to be irrelevant of what state the client is actually in, whether main menu, loading into pre game or in laning stage.

Once I reload into the game and have essentially been kicked from my party I do not crash.

I crawled through my Event Viewer logs and have found that when the game Alt+F4s itself it receives

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.4522, time stamp: 0x8a1bb6f3
Exception code: 0xc0000374

So far I have tried reinstalling the game and the latest nvidia drivers and have had no success. If there is any other information I can provide to the developers let me know, thank you!

Just want to throw in that I am having almost the exact same issue when in a party and never solo. Though it only happens to me in game and not the menu. One crash per game usually 5-10 min into the game 100% of the time, and never more than once. I have the same error messages in event viewer as well. Have tried the same steps, as well as the lowering RAM frequency some people have posted about and nothing fixed it.

I am having the exact same issue. This happens to me every time when i partied up. I don't crash in menu's I only crash when I play in party and its usally the very first 1-3 minutes

Hello!

I am getting a crash when I am in a party of 2 or more players, and after about 10 ish times I can say it is consistently

A: Within a ~3-5 minutes of joining the party
B: Only in a party, and never solo
C: Appears to be irrelevant of what state the client is actually in, whether main menu, loading into pre game or in laning stage.

Once I reload into the game and have essentially been kicked from my party I do not crash.

I crawled through my Event Viewer logs and have found that when the game Alt+F4s itself it receives

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.4522, time stamp: 0x8a1bb6f3
Exception code: 0xc0000374

So far I have tried reinstalling the game and the latest nvidia drivers and have had no success. If there is any other information I can provide to the developers let me know, thank you!
Rebumping with some new info. I had a new friend get in and play for the first time a few days ago, and when I partied with him I DIDN'T crash, so this crash only happens with specific members in my party. Hopefully this info will be beneficial as well.

Back