Crash Every Game

- Try changing the Render API to another one. From Vulkan to DirectX or vice versa;
- Be sure to disable all undervolt. You could do this with software like MSI Afterburner or similar. Undervolt of the graphics card or CPU acceleration may negatively affect the game;
- Record a video showing the bug. Perhaps it will be clear from the video what the problem is. Be sure to turn on the display of the load on the system. This can be done through the Nvidia overlay, or just open the task manager next to the game;
- There are often problems with RAM, if all the previous steps did not give anything clear, then try to do something with it. For example, pull out one of the dice if you have several of them. Or limit the frequency to 2666 if you have very fast ones.

I tried changing to vulkan and seemed to make it worse. I've monitored the system through task manager as it crashes and nothing really spikes as the game just freezes for like 10 seconds then ends on its own. I lowered the RAM, which kinda helped so gonna lower it more to see if that might fix it.

When I'm in a team game, the game suddenly crashes or freezes. I tried changing things like vulkan or directx but it seems helpless. Especially when playing in a team match, vulkan almost can't play the game, and directx crashes or freezes about every 3-5 minutes.

This happened to me many times now while playing on DX11 mode.
GPU driver completely crashes and both my monitors are saying "No signal" on a blackscreen, not frozen or anything..... I can hear my friends on a DC call just fine... (forced to restart whole PC and rejoin the game again, even restarting the driver with a key shortcut doesn't work) but the rendering with Vulkan seems to fix this. (but just like CS2, it comes with a cost, stuttering and low framerate with huge drops to mid 40's here and there).
I noticed the GPU sounds like it's running at maximum while this happens (even on locked frames), VRAM problem/RAM issue/high load....?

Tried limiting frames, every possible graphics settings, nothing - DX11
I feel like the game is very hardware taxing for this midrange GPU, which is fine running anything AAA on high settings.

I am aware this game is still in the process of testing and development, but the game stability should be the maximum priority and i hope it will get resolved in the future :)

Sticking to Vulkan-API even though it runs worse, for now.

My setup is: R7 5800X, RTX 3060Ti, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16, Nvidia Driver: 556.12

Last edited:
Back