Constant Crashes in Online Matches

westwerst

During non-bot matches the game constantly completely closes, giving me anywhere from a few minutes to 30 seconds of playing the game. I can't seem to finish a single game without 5+ crashes. This does not happen in Bot Matches (Online or Solo), I've tried changing every setting available to fix, but nothing seems to be changing. Seems to be tied to combat in some way? It happened multiple times the moment when my hero died and once directly when I charge-punched an enemy hero.

I've also experienced two bluescreens seemingly at random while playing, although it hasn't happened on the more recent patches- as well as extreme computer overheating while playing? This could be on my end, but no other game seems to be causing similar issues yet. I get very good FPS with no lag or stuttering, and I've been running on the minimum settings to attempt to counteract the heating.

I'd love to play more but it seems I'm stuck to Bot Matches only! Even then, if a game goes on for longer than 30 minutes my PC gets much hotter than I'm comfortable with.

Update- This was all fixed by toggling on V-Sync. I'm now hilariously having zero issues at all and running extremely smoothly.

Update- This was all fixed by toggling on V-Sync. I'm now hilariously having zero issues at all and running extremely smoothly.
Is this still confirmed as a fix? I will try it now, I keep getting crashes same as you described.

Still fixed for me! Having absolutely zero issues still, although I haven't disabled it to see if they persist without Vsync.

Still fixed for me! Having absolutely zero issues still, although I haven't disabled it to see if they persist without Vsync.
I think something else fixed it for you ,I still have constant crashes, but it might be on my end. Ill keep updating if I manage to fix it, seems like a regular problem for many people tho.

Back