combo of 2 skills to go out of the map range ( 05/09/2024)

povelittle

The game is awesome, it needs to be improved though, but I enjoy it already (I have like 15k hours in Dota2, working in related industry with esports) so I know that there might be bugs))).
So, let`s get straight to the point. This one arose just when I tried to draw a dick in the air TTP ( if you know what I mean))) or basically to improve the movements and try some combos).

Actually, if you combine 2 skills ( or items I`m not sure what they are called here yet): warp + magic leap ( both skills are active items from the weapon and vitality sections respectively).

1 works like a blink, 2 like a big jump ( if you were not attacked)
so, if you know the places in the map, you can try some weird combos or try to reach out the map. I know for sure 1 for now.. some of the others were randomly found, but i didn`t manage to take a video footage to check where have i entered the higher lvl of sky.. made it several times..

So, the combo works like this - if you know some loopholes in textures or some kind of weird mechanic that works in random places ( i found 1 in just a few minutes), you can go out of the map with skill combo.
You need to click magic leap on top of some place and then rotate ( very fast your mouse like 180 degrees opposite direction or even diagonally upper your mouse to some direction ). Imagine your hero is a sphere. so if you look in font you press leap and right before it shows the option to jump down, you click WARP instead at the same moment while rotating mouse in the opposite direction ( accelerating the mouse).

I can reproduce this one easily in sandbox, but never had an option to test the game itself ( as even if i have a hero with EZ bots, i can`t enable the infinite mana and so on).
by the way, you can shoot from there creeps or use skills? funny to use ult from

i think this works as well on the original map ( but it needs to be tested as well) i don`t think it will be critical) but it`s funny though.

Attachments

• deadlock_top_2.png
    deadlock_top_2.png
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • deadlock_top_1.png
    deadlock_top_1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • deadlock_TTP.png
    deadlock_TTP.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back