COIN FLIP

HyperNT

COIN FLIP[a Goblin with a 6 bullet revovler in 1 hand and a coin in the other wearing a trench coat]

ability 1---Heads(increase the fire rate, bullet resistance and magazine size)---Tails( Reduce your fire rate/auto attack speed and bullet resist but increase aoe radius and spirit resistance/damage significantly)

ability 2---Heads(provides bullet life steal and applies slight bullet slow per hit)---Tails(This ability turns into a teleport that can have multiple charges, with very short cooldown, shortly after resolving teleporting(works with warp stone, phantom strike, Leap) , you explode dealing spirit damage in a radius around you

ability 3---Heads(Channel your entire magazine into an AOE ability by shooting into the sky, after short delay, rain down bullets from the sky in an AOE area dealing bullet damage and applying all heads abilities, the channel can be cancelled early and scales with your magazine size, if channeled full duration your magazine will be empty afterwards forcing reload)---Tails(when activated for a duration gives you percentage of spirit lifesteal per enemy near you, killing an enemy player resets all other Tails abilities)

ability 4[ultimate]---Heads(COIN FLIP puts his coin away into his pocket and pulls out a 2nd revovler, removes channeling from ability 3, doubles effectiveness of ability 1 and ability 2 Heads effects) ---Tails( COIN FLIP puts away his revolver and pulls out a sticky bomb, after contact with anything, it explodes after a short delay dealing spirit damage and applying a slow in a small AOE and applies stacking spirit shred, increasing all spirit damage on enemies hit by it for a short duration, increases effectiveness of ability 1 Tails and removes delay from ability 2 explosion after teleporting, it now becomes instant the moment teleport resolves). Sticky bomb can be throw at half your auto attack speed

Passive(once every 30 seconds, automatically flip a coin that lands on heads or tails, has 1 charge)

High risk high reward character with multiple different play styles, with ways to bring the odds into your favor to make sure "most" of the time you can win big.

I dunno i was bored and cooked something up real quick, dont flame me

Back