Chat Banned ? Unban request.

Zaps

Hi,

So I just played a game where 2 of our teamates were really toxic with my friends and me. I tried to speakwith one of the people thatwere being toxic, but he was playing the new character (I don't know/remember his name by heart yet), so I called him "the arab" and I got 2 days of chat ban for it...

I haven't added any racist comment or anything, just called him "arab" as I didn't know his name. While I'm not arab, I am a muslim, so being racist is a big no, of course. The guys in our team probably reported me because they saw the word "arab" (or it was automatic?), which is dumb because the message was clearly NOT based around that word AT ALL.

I agree, I was tilting a little bit during the game, yes. But I didn't do anything that would deserve a chat ban honestly.

Is there any way to appeal a chat ban ? This is ridiculous, especially since I've seen people gt PERMA BAN when being chat offensive, which I don't want happening to me when I didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you.

This is the bug reporting forum... you will not get a dev response here, especially not regarding off topic subjects like bans.

You can try contacting steam support, but I wouldn't hold your breath by any means.

Sorry, then. Is there a list of words which I can't say in any context that I could read and avoid any further non-deserved chat bans ? I really enjoy the game and the community so far and not being able to communicate is really a pain...

I guess I won't play for 2 days, but it's sad since it's the weekend and it's the only time I can really play a lot :(

Thank for your response anyways, really appreciate it.

list of words which I can't say in any context that I could re
Sorry, then. Is there a list of words which I can't say in any context that I could read and avoid any further non-deserved chat bans ? I really enjoy the game and the community so far and not being able to communicate is really a pain...

I guess I won't play for 2 days, but it's sad since it's the weekend and it's the only time I can really play a lot :(

Thank for your response anyways, really appreciate it.
same thing happened to me like wtfff just cause i was not using voice com some dudes obv friends reported me boom banned like huh >!>!>!> how is that fair in any game i have never ever seen that

Back