Can't Move as Mo and Krill

efinn38

I am unable to move as mo and krill. in sandbox and live game.

i can move as other characters and teammates can move as mo and krill

tried reinstall with no change.

movement works on another steam account on the same pc

That happened to me as well and I just made a post about it.

The solution ribbanya describes works.
I was assuming that it was an exploit by the other players but apparently not so.

You can edit C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<STEAM ID>\1422450\remote\cfg\citadelkeys_personal.lst.

Close the game and open this file in a text editor. Choose one of the options below:
  • Remove all of the hero-specific sections. This means the quoted hero name, the { afterward, and everything up to and including }.
    Code:
            "hero_krill"
            {
            }
  • Copy the "Default" section at the beginning of the file (from { to }) into the { } of the hero you want to have specific keybinds for. Then customize them again in-game or edit them manually. If you don't know your hero's internal name, you can look it up on the wiki. Ctrl-F your hero's name in quotes (like "Paradox") and look at the top left (like hero_chrono).
  • Delete the file. It should be recreated with default keys. This will reset ALL of your keybindings, including defaults.

Last edited:
You can edit C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<STEAM ID>\1422450\remote\cfg\citadelkeys_personal.lst.

Close the game and open this file in a text editor. Choose one of the options below:
  • Remove all of the hero-specific sections. This means the quoted hero name, the { afterward, and everything up to and including }.
    Code:
            "hero_krill"
            {
            }
  • Copy the "Default" section at the beginning of the file (from { to }) into the { } of the hero you want to have specific keybinds for. Then customize them again in-game or edit them manually. If you don't know your hero's internal name, you can look it up on the wiki. Ctrl-F your hero's name in quotes (like "Paradox") and look at the top left (like hero_chrono).
  • Delete the file. It should be recreated with default keys. This will reset ALL of your keybindings, including defaults.
That fixed it. tyvm

Back