Can't load in - got banned for it

oooooooo

I tried joining a game after the new update, but it is stuck on the loading screen with some of the UI elements on top. I can click Escape to enter the pause menu fine, so the game is not frozen. This autododged a game for me, banning me for 2 hours and putting me into low prio. After 2 hours, and 40 minutes in queue, I get into a game and it does the same thing. I also can't load into sandbox.

1728618824704.png

This only happened after the new update.

I've not been banned but my queue times are mad long as well. I got a game after 1 hour and after that I re queued only to sit in queue i'm currently in for about 45 minutes so far.

I feel kind of dumb asking this but have you tried closing Deadlock, because the patches have been coming really hot and fast today and it's possible you're actually on an outdated version right now, so there's no one to match with anymore? I believe there was a patch less than an hour ago.

I fixed the loading screen issue by setting my graphics to low, restarting, and setting them to what they were before. Seems to be some sort of corrupt settings or something odd like that

I feel kind of dumb asking this but have you tried closing Deadlock, because the patches have been coming really hot and fast today and it's possible you're actually on an outdated version right now, so there's no one to match with anymore? I believe there was a patch less than an hour ago.
Yes this has been a consistent issue over multiple of the patches today unfortunately

Having the exact same issue - Game keeps getting stuck while loading into a match so I have to quit, getting suspended from play because of it.

Restarts don't solve it unfortunately, definitely on latest version.

Having the exact same issue - Game keeps getting stuck while loading into a match so I have to quit, getting suspended from play because of it.

Restarts don't solve it unfortunately, definitely on latest version.
Try setting your graphics to low, restarting, then setting it back to like medium or whatever, and then go into the sandbox. If you can load into the sandbox you can prob load into a game I think.

LMAO no bad questions. I have actually. I actually got a notification in the game that an update released and I left the game to download it. After i did, It worked that one time after sitting in queue for an hour.I took a screengrab of the noti.
1728619799644.png

Try setting your graphics to low, restarting, then setting it back to like medium or whatever, and then go into the sandbox. If you can load into the sandbox you can prob load into a game I think.
I just loaded into sandbox instantly and went to queue for a normal match and I've been waiting for about 10 minutes now

I just got a banned from crashing twice in a game.... I was trying to have one more round before going to bed, I re-installed twice, and I end up with a ban from a vpk crash mid game...

Last edited:
Back