Can't connect to South African servers after they were added.

So today the South African matchmaking was working flawlessly! We all played ZA from around 10am - 7pm (confirmed in ZA Deadlock discord everyone was getting ZA games). Something then changed or broke our matchmaking again.

Please can this be addressed or can we can any update on this?

big sad! i played 2 ZA games and then i got into EU games only afterwards from like 9pm(2 hours ago)

Had the most epic day queueing to and playing on SA servers until it started defaulting back to EU servers again. I'm really hoping that a fix can be made to allow us to queue to SA servers again.

Reports indicate that South African matchmaking was functioning perfectly earlier today, with players successfully getting ZA games from around 10 am to 7 pm. Several members of the ZA Deadlock Discord confirmed this. However, it seems something has since changed, and matchmaking is now experiencing issues again.

Could we kindly get an update or have this issue looked into? Thanks to the devs for all their hard work so far!

Would really appreciate an update to include us in the normal matchmaking. Playing in south african servers with low ping was really a fun experience

Matchmaking worked for South Africa around 7pm yesterday and then stopped around 8/8:30pm again. Was blissful while it lasted. Any update or rough ETA would be amazing if you guys have the time.

Today we had the same happen again. All day ZA matchmaking was working without fail. End of the day (when you pushed the minor patch) MM broke again and we are all back to EU.

HI thanks for all the effort put into our small community but it seems that South Africa servers keep coming and going with multiple occurrences where we were able to play a few games on the servers and them seemingly switching back to Europe servers and it usually happens after a patch or small update so i feel like we would love if you could maybe say whats going on and if you guys are testing a few things because the 10-30 ping vs the 180 ping makes such a huge difference and makes the games so much more easier and fun to play competitive. So thanks for everything done so far but please let us know what is happening behind the scenes

Back