Bots stuck on Urn locations for several minutes

When playing bot matches (all difficulties) I noticed that at some point a bot will get "stuck" on one of the urn locations. Either they'll pick up the urn and not move from that location, or they will go to the altar without the urn and stay there. While they're stuck, they won't participate in fights and strangely also usually won't get attacked by the other team's bots. It's a little frustrating!

I have noticed this too. It started with the update where they moved the dropoff from the bridge above the midboss, so I'm guessing that update somehow messed up the pathfinding with the urn.

I have noticed this too. It started with the update where they moved the dropoff from the bridge above the midboss, so I'm guessing that update somehow messed up the pathfinding with the urn.
When playing bot matches (all difficulties) I noticed that at some point a bot will get "stuck" on one of the urn locations. Either they'll pick up the urn and not move from that location, or they will go to the altar without the urn and stay there. While they're stuck, they won't participate in fights and strangely also usually won't get attacked by the other team's bots. It's a little frustrating!
happened to me too
also a bot was stuck trying to climb into the fountain zone trough the drophole

Back