Bebop Ult sound persisting after ulting through future ults / death / re-occuring on restarting game

ins0mnia

My ult sound persisted after using my ultimate, even through death and future ult uses. I had to restart the game during a death to get it to go away, only to get the same issue again as soon as my next ult finished. The initial ult use that caused it had a bunch of CC interactions, but the one after client restart wasn't interrupted or pushed around or anything.

Match id: 19121493

Attachments

Confirming* I had the same issue. Very noisome. I also had the same thing happen with the reeling noise from hook I think. Whatever the noise was from it was even more annoying than the Hyper Beam loop lol.
I haven't done anything close to methodical tests to figure out what's going on but it seemed to be related to button mashing Active cards between skills. I've had the hyper beam audio bug happen twice as of right now and the scraping/reeling one time. Anyways, Silence Glyph and Decay are the two I've been using on Bebop. And Silence Glyph is the only variable obvious to me besides the patch
edit* the reeling was regional: anywhere from the middle to the far right lane it would sound and approximately from my allied base's gates to the adversary's.
the hyper beam noise was global. both constant volume and non spatial