[Bebop] Perfect hyperbeam tracking on Paradox when she ults Bebop during windup (and faster than expected turn speed with hyperbeam active)

Rockeiro

Hey there, hope you're all doing well;
Match ID 13961221
Timestamp 14:38

Short summary;
Bebop started winding up his hyperbeam and Paradox ulted him just at the end of the windup, which led to bebop casting hyper beam during paradox ult which automatically perfectly tracked Paradox during the duration of her ult. This led to Bebop doing a 180 with his hyperbeam active way faster than what appears to be intended.

Note: I'm not able to attached the edited webm with only the relevant part, so see the attached full 1 minute recording, skip to around 50 seconds.

Attachments

Hey there, hope you're all doing well;
Match ID 13961221
Timestamp 14:38

Short summary;
Bebop started winding up his hyperbeam and Paradox ulted him just at the end of the windup, which led to bebop casting hyper beam during paradox ult which automatically perfectly tracked Paradox during the duration of her ult. This led to Bebop doing a 180 with his hyperbeam active way faster than what appears to be intended.

Note: I'm not able to attached the edited webm with only the relevant part, so see the attached full 1 minute recording, skip to around 50 seconds.
Paradox's ult turns the whole character, so I think this is intended? I say that tentatively.

Back