Auto-Parry Hack? Match ID: 221698287

DubDub

So was playing against an Ivy with uncannily perfect parries.

I went back and watched the replay just to double check, as I wasn't sure if they were just really good, I'm now 100% sure they were hacking.

Match ID: 22169287

Timestamps for Ivy's parries:
1:50 - This one was looked fair.
3:30 - This one was impressive, just reacted on a pure audio cue, but what was really suspicious is the reaction time, I don't think it's human. The replay tool doesn't have specific millisecond measurements, but I think it was sub 150ms.
12:00 - This is where it's insane, if you take anything away from this post, watch this timestamp, from both perspectives.
- They can't see the melee
- They are in their 3 visually when they parry (you can't parry while in your 3)
- It must be milliseconds when the three stops and they become able to parry
14:40 - This one was impressive/fair, I'd expect a good player to do this.

I didn't see any more examples where anyone tried to heavy melee her after that, or any other parries, I was in a premade and we all stopped attempting it after they'd parried the first few. She also did not miss-parry once.

She also did not parry any light melees although got hit by plenty, which makes sense, as the audio cue is instant, but you can predict a player to light melee twice, she doesn't do this once.

The Ivy also did not seem to be a very impressive player, lost heavily in lane and mediocre the rest of the game.

Not sure if this should go here, but there appears to be no area to raise player reports.

Last edited:
First of all, wrong place to post this. Player reports are handled through the official discord.

Secondly, your match ID is invalid.

I found it anyway. Maybe the guy just practices parrys a lot? He always parrys at the sound cue. As for the 12:00 one, if you spam parry during stone form you instantly parry when it ends. Its not impressive at all lol.

Maybe the guy just practices parrys a lot? He always parrys at the sound cue. As for the 12:00 one, if you spam parry during stone form you instantly parry when it ends. Its not impressive at all lol.
Especially if they come from fighting games, a one button reaction to a very telegraphed sound cue is pretty standard.

If they had parried your light melees I'd be suspicious.

First of all, wrong place to post this. Player reports are handled through the official discord.

Secondly, your match ID is invalid.

I found it anyway. Maybe the guy just practices parrys a lot? He always parrys at the sound cue. As for the 12:00 one, if you spam parry during stone form you instantly parry when it ends. Its not impressive at all lol.
Apologies, will move there and I've updated the match ID.

You're points are all valid and I considered them myself. I just find it unlikely that it adds up.

If it was a high MMR game, and there was only one suspicious activity, or they'd missed any parry, I'd agree (I did rewatch the game in full to check).

Maybe it is just a skill issue, will find out as the game matures.

Back