Another Controller bug

Luigi

This time it's with steam input, I think it's because there are two controllers, but the problem is with my Steam Deck (which I installed Windows 11 on) when docked and using an external controller (I tried both a Steam Controller and an Xbox controller. The SC with 2.4ghz and the Xbox controller with Bluetooth) both controllers put most inputs in too many times and the triggers wouldn't register at all but the built in Steam Deck controller works just fine. I've attached a clip of me playing if that helps, but I wasn't spamming any of the buttons. and when I closed the buy menu with "b" it pressed it twice. btw I only used the official layouts.

P.S. for those of you who think I'm insane for putting Windows on my Steam Deck... suck it...

Attachments

This time it's with steam input, I think it's because there are two controllers, but the problem is with my Steam Deck (which I installed Windows 11 on) when docked and using an external controller (I tried both a Steam Controller and an Xbox controller. The SC with 2.4ghz and the Xbox controller with Bluetooth) both controllers put most inputs in too many times and the triggers wouldn't register at all but the built in Steam Deck controller works just fine. I've attached a clip of me playing if that helps, but I wasn't spamming any of the buttons. and when I closed the buy menu with "b" it pressed it twice. btw I only used the official layouts.

P.S. for those of you who think I'm insane for putting Windows on my Steam Deck... suck it...
here's another clip of pressing "select" to open the buy menu

Attachments

I've also encountered this problem.,I think it's a problem with the conversion of action sets.,There are three action sets by default in the official layout of this game.,In-game、Menu and spectators.,It's in-game when you can control the perspective in the game.,It's a menu when it's in the store or menu and home.,But in fact,Watching this action set basically won't appear.,Except for the moment when the character model hasn't appeared when you first join the game.,Or when you press the select key of the controller after you die., I tried to find and change the vdf file of the gamepad configuration, but it didn't explain how to switch between action sets, so I guessed it was written in the game's code, so I'm ready to give feedback

Back