Abrams Shoulder Charge Interaction With Bebop Uppercut is Confusing.

temmers234

If Abrams uses his Shoulder Charge after getting uppercut by Bebop he will start doing the Running animation but remain locked into the arc of the Uppercut until he lands.

Imo this is a very confusing and frustrating interaction. and if intentional, and youre not supposed to be able to use movement abilities to escape the arc of the Uppercut, then i think the ability should be unavailable to use while youre stuck in the arc. akin to how you cant use movement abilities under slowing hex etc.

If Abrams uses his Shoulder Charge after getting uppercut by Bebop he will start doing the Running animation but remain locked into the arc of the Uppercut until he lands.

Imo this is a very confusing and frustrating interaction. and if intentional, and youre not supposed to be able to use movement abilities to escape the arc of the Uppercut, then i think the ability should be unavailable to use while youre stuck in the arc. akin to how you cant use movement abilities under slowing hex etc.
I've had the same interactions, it should lock you from using charge or the charge should let you break out of the enemies ability.

Back