A bunch of loose item ideas

pesquerart

Blast Shot 🚀(3000)
-Needs Mystic Shot (1200)-
+20% Weapon Damage

|Passive| (5s)
Your next bullet creates a 100 (base) spirit DMG explosion on impact that pushes enemies around. You can rocket jump with it (you take no DMG from it and it doesn't affect allies).

So basically a rocket launcher shot.​
Wellspring Reload 🔫(500)
+40
Spirit Shield Health
+40
Bullet Shield Health
|Passive|
You gain
15 Hp/s and 7 Barrier Hp/s while reloading as long as your last magazine did damage (to prevent constant reload-healing while passive)

Numbers are off the top of my head, not sure if they make any sense. Should this be weapon or vitality anyway?​
Magic Seal 🛑(500)
+7% Bullet Resist
+1 Hp/s
|Active| (
35s)
Create a small stone slab in front of you for that blocks all movement and projectiles (basically a small cover). Lasts 3.5s. When cast in the air it creates a platform bellow you to stand on.

Could be cool for jukes and things like that. Think big enough to block a hallway.​
Magic Carpet ✨(3000)
+10% Spirit Resist
+10%
Bullet Resist
|Active| (40s)
Take flight on a magic carpet, gaining +4m/s movement speed.
Lasts for
6s. Can be cast in mid-air.
Shift+Ctrl keys for the up/down controls. Jumping disengages the carpet, which remains stationary as a platform.
You gain
+20 Spirit Power as long as you stand on it, in control or not.

It could be nice to have a spellcasting oriented flying item.​
Magic Key 🗝️(500?) ? ? ?
????

|Passive|
An item that opens special doors/passageways around the map that would be inaccesible otherwise, like a special pass.
It could also be sillier, like an item that turns you teeny tiny and lets you go through mousehole areas like a gnome.

Presented like this it seems like I take these really seriously but I just didn't want it to be bullshit to read haha

Last edited:
Some of your text is painted white that blends in with backgrounds on light theme. I like the presentation, but I just wanted to point that out. Well Spring could have have internal cooldown (like Active Reload) to prevent spam. Makes it a little more coherent and niche, as you would only want to reload after an engagement where you can make use of its passive. I would even go as far as suggesting it to increases reload time as a downside, as that would also increase the amount of heal you get. Other than that, I enjoy your ideas. They don't aim to provide a counter to an issue, but instead serve to apply creative use. Good work.

Last edited:
cool ideas, magic carpet could also be a jetpack instead which just gives more up down vertical flight like vindictas 2 instead of 3000 for ivy at home ultimate

Kinda silly Valve didn't add Shift+Ctrl for Up/Down movement to the Magic Carpet, not having that is kinda brutal for the item.

Back