😃Hero Idea - Emplex (healer/ganker)😃

empl0x

Emplex is a robot character (or cyborg if the plot permits) that has game changing yet difficult to master utility and healing mechanics. The Hero plays well when roaming the map and supporting team lanes that are having difficulty, providing heals and devastating gank initiations along the way before departing to another lane.

ABILITY 1: Shoots a green liquid which creates a puddle that lasts for a while on the ground in a similar fashion to a water gun. When teammates stand on the green liquid they are healed over time and have a slight defensive boost. Enemies can remove the puddle by walking over it themselves. Can be combined with ability 2 for an extra affect.

ABILITY 2: Shoots a blue sticky liquid similar to the green healing pool but it slows enemies who walk over it. When combined with the healing pool, areas where both have been applied together on the ground create a new type of liquid which doesn't remain as long but if enemies walk on it or have it shoot under their feet, they are stunned and take damage.

ABILITY 3: Uses a small number of souls to shoot a bouncing ball that damages and slows enemies, stunning them if it bounces more than 4 times before hitting them. The ball also bounces off allies and heals them instead. This healing would be less effective than the green puddles in the long run but still have the potential to turn a fight.

ABILITY 4 (ult?): Uses all collected souls and sucks in enemies towards the players crosshair while aimed at them - while dealing damage, the further away the enemy is the more powerful the pull is but damage remains the same. How long the ability lasts and how much damage can be done is dependent on how many souls were used up to activate it.

I'm still pondering the exact way in which ability 1 and 2 would be activated, how they interact and also whether or not the soul collection is seperate from the regular souls and can only be acquired through killing or assisting in Hero kills. Perhaps the two abilities will activate and cannot be turned off like a hose until a timer stops, leaving the player to design a maze-like road for the enemy to avoid.

Can elaborate further on what this hero might look like and other details if this gets any traction. Thanks for reading my idea I hope you see the potential that I see in it.

Last edited:
Back