We Need More Sniper

izze

I hope the game can provide more sniper type heroes, whose weapons are not limited to sniper rifles at all. They can be bows, arrows, slingshots, etc. The core is to provide powerful strikes from a distance, and they are difficult to get started with, with high risks and high returns

I hope the game can provide more sniper type heroes, whose weapons are not limited to sniper rifles at all. They can be bows, arrows, slingshots, etc. The core is to provide powerful strikes from a distance, and they are difficult to get started with, with high risks and high returns
Snipers are inherently low-risk

Snipers are low-risk high reward, and almost always anti-fun. The only game I have played which makes snipers feel close to a fun dynamic is CS, which is only the case due to it being available to all players and the years of map and utility study by players to counter them.

Back