Wall hero model/hitbox clipping through thin walls

DNADota

Currently spectating a live game Match ID 37063

on the Yellow lane for Amber Hand where the first guardian is located, there is a thin poster sign with the "Red Hand Premium Coffee" poster on it.

So during the laning stage Pocket was hiding behind that poster sign from Paradox, but Pocket's shotgun seemed to clip through the thin "wall", and because it's very thin I think it protruded from the other side of the sign "wall" thus making him vulnerable to attacks, because his hitbox was visible on the other side of it. This lead to a death from Paradox's Kinetic Carabine, which seemed like it shot through the wall. I believe what actually happened is just hitbox/model clipping through the wall cover.

I totally love the design of smaller/thinner wall covers, but not sure if there is wall penetration in the game right now, so posting this as a bug. Maybe it's not intended.

Edit:
Match ID 37063
Time 3:26

You can see Pocket's gun clip through the otherside of the sign cover. Paradox sees the gun, shoots a Kinetic Carabine and uses his Pulse Grenade to finish off Pocket, all due to the fact he saw his gun through the wall.

1717157506337.png

Thanks so much!

DNADota

Last edited:
Back