Viscous Ult? model stuck bug

Yeah, i reply other thread with this bug
'It happens even when I use the goo ball. The ball only disappears when I close the game and reopen it.

This is a terrible bug because I can't see anything with this big ball on my screen when using the normal camera.'

Match id 14730408 28:33, But my teammate told me that on his screen, I look normal. It's only in my camera that I'm stuck in a goo ball

View attachment Vídeo sem título ‐ Feito com o Clipchamp (5).mp4

It seems like there's a random chance when leaving ball form to just not change model back to the normal Viscous.

It happens both when cancelling ult early and leaving ult normally.

Was running a ult focused build last match, and it seemed to trigger at random upon the ultimate being ended, but much more often if it ended automatically vs manual canceled. I also had effects that raised the duration of the ultimate, so maybe its not updating the animation state when the timer runs out properly. Like looping around to being a really high timer on the client side of "this player is in ultimate, display ult model until timer depleted], or breaking the value [though it does seem to end if a lot of time passes without dying or ulting again].

Back