Viscous Goo Ball Trail VFX occasionally doesn't dissapear from Viscous' POV after leaving Goo Ball

golanthus

I dont have footage of the bug, nor does it show up in replay, but A smokey green trail (seen in Viscous' Goo Ball ability) can be seen after leaving the ability and blocks a large portion of the center screen from Viscous' POV depending on what direction they move. Could be because I cancelled the ability early or some interaction with an item or casting other abilites around the same time. The Visual Bug persisted until Viscous' Death.
Happened in match on OCE servers, no clue if the visual bug was noticable by other players.
Time the visual bug was first consciously noticed: 29:40~
Match ID: 509173

I dont have footage of the bug, nor does it show up in replay, but A smokey green trail (seen in Viscous' Goo Ball ability) can be seen after leaving the ability and blocks a large portion of the center screen from Viscous' POV depending on what direction they move. Could be because I cancelled the ability early or some interaction with an item or casting other abilites around the same time. The Visual Bug persisted until Viscous' Death.
Happened in match on OCE servers, no clue if the visual bug was noticable by other players.
Time the visual bug was first consciously noticed: 29:40~
Match ID: 509173
same here

Back