Viscous able to cast abilities during ultimate

pilovinas

Hey so I played my first ever Viscous game and I was able to cast abilities during ultimate... since nowhere in game it says that's not allowed I thought nothing of it but then I played him again and turns out, this is not what you're supposed to be able to do. My friend also confirmed that you're supposed to only be able to ball while in ultimate.
Match ID: 5715956

However please consider this as a fun buff lmao

Hey, the final upgrade of Viscous' Ultimate allows him to cast abilities while rolling around. Did you check to see if you had fully upgraded it and that's what was enabling you to do that? Otherwise, maybe a bug if you were able to do that before the final upgrade.

Hey, the final upgrade of Viscous' Ultimate allows him to cast abilities while rolling around. Did you check to see if you had fully upgraded it and that's what was enabling you to do that? Otherwise, maybe a bug if you were able to do that before the final upgrade.
Oh honestly didn't read that. Oops that's prooobably wht was causing it lol. Well now I know, what I don't know is if I can somehow close or delete this thread cuz yeah there is no issue here then

Back