Vindicta Ult Bug, FPS Drops During the scope, however I have found issues/possible fixes. Needs more attention as its affecting quite a lot of people

dax

I loaded into the game, and essentially the scope in for vindicta was insanely laggy, despite me having extremely low settings and generally good fps outside of her ult.

In clip 1, I alt-tabbed for 2-3 minutes and returned to the game (clip begins) where my model became bugged but THEN the issue had seem to be fixed, I could scope in with no visible fps decrease.

View attachment Deadlock 2024.09.16 - 17.20.58.04.DVR - Trim_muted.mp4

In clip 2, I decide to alt-tab again to where this issue is now present again. Note all my settings are set to fullscreen settings and should not be windowed whatsoever, I even tried both but none seemed to fix the issue. This can also be caused after opening your settings in game and resuming back. This will also cause the lag to occur.

View attachment Deadlock 2024.09.16 - 17.20.58.04.DVR - Trim 2_muted.mp4

I only managed to replicate fixing the issue by literally alt-tabbing for 2.5-3minutes until my model was bugged enough to appear frozen and that is only when the bug can be fixed. Currently this bug is happening to many other people, I'm wondering if anyone here has any ideas, as its tied to some sort of fullscreen issue but even though I have set my game to full screen, using settings, and steam load prompts. Still this issue persists.

Back