Vindicta stuck flying after hit by Singularity

crithitrue

Was playing as Vindicta and I pressed 2 to fly at about the same time I got hit by Singularity, and after the Singularity ended I was still in the flying animation even though the skill was over and I was on the ground. It went back to normal after I used the flying skill again.

Sorry this happened before I realized the forum was even a thing, so i didn't get the match ID.

top right of the main menu, just click on your own steam name and icon and it will appear, then click the match and the match id will appear on the same place again.
be sure to hit download replay and SEE which minute and seconds it happened because devs do not have the time to fuck around replays finding a bug.

top right of the main menu, just click on your own steam name and icon and it will appear, then click the match and the match id will appear on the same place again.
be sure to hit download replay and SEE which minute and seconds it happened because devs do not have the time to fuck around replays finding a bug.
Got it, looking through now. thanks for letting me know!

And... I can't find it, I don't know if the animation for replay isn't matching or what, but I've spent the last hour looking through my matches for it. I'll have to try and make it happen again later.

Last edited:
Back