Vindicta FPS drops when scoping in with ult

maddogcommunity

Hi - seem to be consistently having this issue when scoping with Vindicta's ultimate wherein my framerate drops from around 120-140 to 50 in populated fights, with it seeming to get worse as the game goes on.

Using basic settings on the third position with a 5800x3D, 32gb of ram, RTX 3070. Game runs fine otherwise on other heroes and on her when unscoped. Any idea what could be causing this? Searched around for similar posts but found nothing and I'm pretty sure all the people I play with don't suffer with the issue either. It makes playing the hero which is otherwise a blast incredibly frustrating. Latest nvidia drivers.

I'll play a game soon and post a clip when it happens as it's in every game.

One thing to note was random FPS drops to around 40 in the base with nothing happening on screen, looking back towards the base.

Match ID: 4167813

was there anything happening on the map? (talking about the base fps drop) maybe the game kept rendering it even when out of sight

Having this issue recently as well. All seems fine in sandbox, and even early on in the game, but the longer the game goes the worse the FPS drop seems to get.
13700K/3080.

Back