Vindicta Assassinate Zoom Bugs

bumping again. I saw an another thread that was about sliding bug and it's seems it's been in game since june lol. hope that devs see this and fix these bugs soon. valve pls fix :)

I am definitely misunderstanding something here, because every time you activate your 4, you scoped in. At least, in this clip.
normally when it scope, it should zoom in immediately. just stand still and use your 4 and you'll see that it works fine. however when you slide or hop off of a rope, there's a delay for some reason. it doesn't zoom in immediately as it should be doing, and that's the problem.

normally when it scope, it should zoom in immediately. just stand still and use your 4 and you'll see that it works fine. however when you slide or hop off of a rope, there's a delay for some reason. it doesn't zoom in immediately as it should be doing, and that's the problem.
That's why I think I'm missing something, because when I watch the clip you zoom in immediately every time.

That's why I think I'm missing something, because when I watch the clip you zoom in immediately every time.
not every time, watch more carefully and pay attention to when I activate assassinate. normally when I activate assassinate it should zoom in right away. if I slide and I scope right after that, it actives assassinate but doesn't zoom in immediately. only after couple of seconds later it zooms in. for example on second 4, it doen't zoom in right away, it bugged there. and 19th second when I tried to kill giest again it bugged again.

also I showed both bugs in my first video. at first I try it normally and it works fine, as it should be. but if I slide or hop off of a rope and activate 4 it bugs and doesn't zoom in right away.

Back