USB Devices Stopped Working

I had just downloaded Deadlock and played through the Tutorial just fine. In my first match with friends, a party of 4 with 2 random people, my USB devices would stop working for around 5 seconds every 30 seconds.

Mouse and keyboard would lock up and stop working entirely for about 5 seconds every 30 seconds. Lights would turn off on my mouse and keyboard and no input would be detected. USB microphone on discord would also disconnect and stop working. Sometimes I would sound very robotic in call and voice quality would degrade for a while. This would happen on and off with different USB devices going out at random. Sometimes it was the mouse, sometimes it was the keyboard. Made the first actual game experience very frustrating. Game also crashed twice in just the first match.

This problem would persist even outside of the game. I restarted my PC twice to see if it would alleviate the problems. Replugged in all USB devices to no avail. Eventually got fed up and system restored to 3 days ago, and that seemed to fix the problem.

The USB devices used are:
USB Blue Yeti Microphone
USB Razer Deathadder Essential Mouse
USB Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard

Back