Update Required Bug

cc.04

Just hopped on after a long day looking forward to playing some deadlock, and noticed after I launched that it said the game required an update. Naturally I update it, but the update notification is not going away. I have verified the game files, Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game, and ensured that steam is up to date. Nothing is helping. Also, I am not the only one faced with this bug, as I am talking to 2 other people as I write this report with the same issue, but it is not happening to everyone, as I have friends that are actively playing games. Hope to see this fixed soon.

YO YO I FIXED IT

OKAY SO WHAT U NEED TO DO IS THIS STEP BY STEP

1ST GO TO STEAM LIBRARY
2ND RIGHT CLICK ON DEADLOCK IN LIBRARY
3RD CLICK PROPORTIES
4TH GO TO INSTALLED FILES
5TH AND FINAL CLICK ON VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES

WHAT THIS WILL DO IS MAKE SURE THE FILES ARE NOT GIGA FUCKED

PEPS WE DID IT

NOW I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK TO LEAGUE 😻😻😼😼😼

(sry no caps half way through I saw I was typing with caps on mb to form admins if this looks schizo)

this is undoubtedly the side effect of pushing so many individual updates out a day

i understand wanting to ship, fix bugs, etc but maybe we get on a daily cadence and batch non game breaking bugs as one update per day?

kind of crazy to only play 2-3 hours a day and have to update 3 times regardless of updated available bug

great game and appreciate all you guys do

well tbh I'm just happy the devs care about their game. TBH as long as they wanna give the user a great experience idk what they do. LOL but ic ur POV

Just hopped on after a long day looking forward to playing some deadlock, and noticed after I launched that it said the game required an update. Naturally I update it, but the update notification is not going away. I have verified the game files, Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game, and ensured that steam is up to date. Nothing is helping. Also, I am not the only one faced with this bug, as I am talking to 2 other people as I write this report with the same issue, but it is not happening to everyone, as I have friends that are actively playing games. Hope to see this fixed soon.
Fixed. Clear download cache on steam and restart game a few times

Back